Tuesday, November 24, 2015

We wish you a Merry Christmas + FREE printable!

Its beginning to look a lot like Christmas around here.
I just love when I can combine my supplies to make a quick and easy but classy Christmas Decor piece for my home!
Whats more I have created this FREE printable for you all  (including Heidi Swapp's very own handwritten Merry word that you can down load at the end of my post)

@kimjeffress @heidiswapp #heidiswapp #hsminc #heidiswappchristmas

I began by printing out my design using my laser printer onto some Black and White pattern paper. I then ran it through my Minc machine with some red foil!

@kimjeffress @heidiswapp #heidiswapp #hsminc #heidiswappchristmas

I then slipped it into a white frame and added it to my Christmas Decor!
It took all of ten minutes to make but the Red foil adds such a beautiful bold impact to my printable!

@kimjeffress @heidiswapp #heidiswapp #hsminc #heidiswappchristmas

Isn't the red foil just Delish! 
Grab your FREE printable HERE

Photobucket

4 comments:

Scrapthat said...

Oh so pretty!! TFS

Lizzy Hill said...

Love this project - it is simply [in both senses of the word!] gorgeous!!! Love the red foil. Scrummy! And a free printable....YEW! Thank 'ee kindly!!!

Lizzyc said...

It is really lovely! and yes it is beginning to look a lot like christmas!

Terrie D. (StarSpry) said...

This looks so great! Thank you for sharing the printable :)