Sunday, September 20, 2015

Fuji Film card set banner

You may have heard the most fabulous news that Heidi Swapp has teamed up with Fiji Film to create her own set of bags, satchels and goodies to go along with the Fuji Film Mini Instax camera and Instax printer! These items will be in your nearest Michaels stores very soon.

Today I want to share a new project I created for a friend's daughter using the new Photo Card set seen below with the black and Gold stickers, mini cards and envelopes.
You will also spy the fabulous Instax printer nestled in amongst all those embellishments too.


I used the cards, envelopes and stickers to create a beautiful photo banner for her bedroom.


I also used some of the new Stickers, Washi Tape, Fabric Bows and Tags from the Sticker collection to embellish each tag.


So pretty and girly for any 8 year old girl!


I began by punching some circles from the Pink, Gold glitter and Pink striped papers from the Marquee Love 8x8 paper pad before  adhering them back to back. I then  stitched them into a banner. You can see I used the washi tape from the Mixed Media collection to act as a sewing guide so the stitching stays in the centre of the circles every single time.


Let me share some close up details of each card. On the left I used one of the 3x4 Project Life cards from the Prismatic Core kit , over laid with the red Clear word from the Sticker collection. On the right I simply added that laugh sticker from the Card set for a quick embellishment.


Here I layered the Kraft tag also from the Sticker collection over one of the envelopes in the Card set. I then added the Black fabric bow and some washi that also comes in the Card set.


I want to share quickly how I made my glittery clothes pins. Easy as wiping some of the Marquee Love glue over a plain peg then sprinkling on some Gold Marquee Love glitter!


Here I used another envelope and wrapped some gold sequins around the whole envelope. I finished off with that soft pink glitter washi from the new Washi sets and the Clear Gold word jumble stickers.



More layering with glitter tags and Bows!


Here I used one of the Mini envelopes and laid down some pink fabric off cut then the photo. I adore the pink washi tape on this one too!


Simple tags, the one on the right is a 3x4 Project Life card trimmed down, then layered with the glittery tag and Clear Gold and Pink word stickers. On the right another small envelope with that Chipboard heart from the Sparkle Value Project Life kit!


Clips and Bows create pretty embellishments!


Finally tucked into one of the envelopes is a little love note my son wrote to his sweet friend. Tucked safely inside for her to read.


I do hope she loves this banner, it was a labour of love creating it. Its not very often I get to go girly so it was lots of fun!



Photobucket

3 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

This is fabulous! I do love that you got to do girl stuff! Love the glittery, gold, pretties you've used:) And the Insta printer looks interesting...I take it it only prints wee photos??

Rebecca said...

So pretty!

alexandra s.m. said...

FANTASTIC Kim!
Thank You~