Monday, April 6, 2015

Color Chaos!

Sharing my final projects as my guest designer spot over at Bella Blvd!
I have always been a fan of the bold patterns and colours from Bella Blvd! This photo of my family late last year about to dive into the water at the Great Barrier Reef was a perfect match for the bold papers from the Color Chaos collection !




My next layout uses more of the Color Chaos papers and embellishments, I couldn't go past that delish yellow paper with the script on it, it was perfect for my photo !





Thanks for popping by!

Photobucket

3 comments:

Lizzyc said...

These look fabulous Kim, love the patterns on the papers and black and yellow are a match made in color heaven!!

Paula said...

Love them...such fun, bold designs & I love what you've done :)

dstandard said...

Looks like such fun and love your page using all these bold papers together!