Monday, March 3, 2014

Hero...

Sharing my final two layouts for February's Scraptastic Mr Big Kit and Add on.
Its been a while since I used kraft on a layout, it was a nice change. The combo of kraft, red, yellow and orange is very striking, I think Ill be using that again.



These alphas by October Afternoon are a new fav!


......and yep you can see I am kinda obsessed with Script right now like they are obsessed with Angry Birds. It drives me bananas some days! I added in one of their playing cards to my banner, adds an authentic touch I think!



Don't forget if you are in Melbourne or want to fly in there are limited seats still available for the Master Class with Heidi and Becky, I will be there I hope to see you there too!

Photobucket

6 comments:

Ashley Horton said...

These are both awesome Kim!! I haven't used kraft in a while either, and just recently used it on two layouts. :)

Lizzyc said...

These look wonderful.. fabulous papers and colors and the kraft looks great!!

Lizzy Hill said...

Funny...I've just got a post due to go up tomorrow with Kraft & I haven't used it for a while & when I do, I think the same...then I don't use it for a while...LOL!!! LOOOVE the graphic lines on these....& go angry birds & Script writer. had my 1st attempt today & covered it up with black gesso!!!! OOOPS:):) Yours is FAB:):)

lisa said...

Gorgeous Kim. Such fun LO's.
Wish I could come to Aus. xxx

alexandra s.m. said...

I love these two pages and I'm always amazed at your talent of combining all kinds of elements together!
TFS Kim~

Tarrah McLean said...

Both are amazing as always...I do especially love the Kraft, Red and Orange colour combo...it really does pop!! Awesome job in the script writing...you rock!! Its such a trend right now!! Go girl!!