Sunday, October 6, 2013

Christmas organiser

Last week on the Heidi Swapp blog we were showcasing the new Believe Memory File Folder Kits.
I came up with a hanging Christmas organiser for my foyer.
There are 4 memory files in the kit, 2 large and 2 small, a fotostack, some rubons and labels.


 I began with one of the larger files and trimmed one side down to create a pocket for some favourite Christmas photos that I will  take throughout December.


I added in some black craft wire to hang it.


Next I combined a larger and smaller file. The large one will hold Christmas cards.


The smaller Memory File will hold Christmas recipes.



On the fotostack I made a lollypop then added a Christmas flair from Greatest View.


On the inside I trimmed the two pages into strips to create a tear off component of important things we will do during the month of December.


On the last Memory File I made a countdown calendar with chalkboard paint. I have my step x steps on the Heidi Swapp blog of how I created this.



On the inside I added in two pockets for my son's wish lists, if they see something in a toy catalogue they really want "to ask Santa" for  they can tear it out and add it into their pocket.


Photobucket

13 comments:

alexandra s.m. said...

Fabulous Kim! Absolutely Fabulous!!
You always inspire me!
Thank You!!

Leanne said...

This is completely awesome Kim!!!

Mandy Melville said...

What a fabulous idea... I love this!!

Tarrah McLean said...

So amazing, you always have the best ideas!! I love the tear off strip idea...too cute. Fabulous :)

Lizzy Hill said...

This is soooo cute....I really, really like that little blackboard, too:):)

Lizzyc said...

this is amazing! You are sure to be organized with this at the ready!! Looks wonderful too!!

Patricia Roebuck said...

This is amazing!! I love all the details out into this and even that loopy wire at the top! Makes me want to pull out my wire!

You are the sweetest. I appreciate your comments so much! <3

Unknown said...

What a cool project! Love all the layers as well as the idea!

Heather Jacob said...

love it all, so funky and fun x

Marelize said...

Beautiful work Kim! I love all the little details and you always photograph your work so well. xx

Ashley Horton said...

What a fun project Kim!! Totally adorable Christmas organizer!!

Juliana Michaels 17turtles said...

Very cool project!!!

Kerryn said...

Holy crap Kim! You inspire me! x