Thursday, June 6, 2013

Holiday memories....

So early this year my family and I flew from Australia to visit the theme parks in California. We visited Legoland, SeaWorld, Disneyland and Universal Studios. Along the way we had the chance to meet some of our favourite characters. I wanted to create a memory file filled with these fun memories. This project was recently up on the Heidi Swapp blog. I created some sketches to go along with my album, you can see them here.


The Minnie ears I found at the Dollar store, it was a headband that I just pulled apart.


The joy and other words throughout the album are downloaded from Heidi's digi store and spritzed in Gold Lame Colorshine.


This is a Mini Memory File  attached to the front of the larger one.



 
I connected two larger folders to create the insides.







The second Memory file is a Clear Pop Memory File.


Love the layers the folders create.

 

I used a Greatest View  flair to create  the Mickey ears, the little baggie is also from Greatest View.



 
I used my iphone to video Lightening driving through the streets of Radiator Springs. I uploaded it to Youtube and created a QR code and added it into my album.
 







I added in an extra page to include more photos.



I made a short video to explain how I put the folders together.





Photobucket

8 comments:

Jennifer Shaw said...

Oh this is just terrific! Such great photos of your holiday too!

Heather Jacob said...

I truly adore the way you use color ... sensational and always full of fun and happiness x

Lizzyc said...

Wow Kim, this looks amazing. Each page and layer looks stunning, wonderful memories that you can look back on.. you are very clever!

Rebecca Keppel said...

Absolutely UH-MAZ-ING!! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!

Victoria Freze said...

super cute album!!!! I totally adore it!

Lizzy Hill said...

I really enjoyed looking at your album photos, but the BEST bit was the video...so simple but so fabulous & very, very clear instructions. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!

Chantalle said...

un.be.lievable! Even more mind blowing IRL!

Diana Waite said...

I LOVE this INCREDIBLE little mini!