Monday, July 19, 2010

little peter rabbit....

Shell at lilredrocket has the most gorgeous Little Peter Rabbit buttons, and I got to play with them over the weekend.
I pulled out some old photos of Addison from when he was born and he was in the crib for a couple of days, I was just so glad and relieved he was out safe and sound.
I have had that vintage book paper for a while now, an old book of Peter Rabbit and I had been itching to use it... it was the perfect opportunity.
This second layout I have also used for this months Scraptheboys, we had to use stamping on a page EEEKKKK!!! letter stamps are the best I could do. Nice and simple this time....
It's hard to see but I have used some sunshine yellow misting and splattering for a subtle effect.
Thankyou again for your lovely comments to my blog they are so greatly appreciated, I cherish each and everyone.
Till next time...

21 comments:

Chloe said...

These are gorgeous Kim and how sweet are those buttons!!!!!!!

bibby said...

I love the vintage paper!!
great job

Pearl said...

ooo what gorgeous baby pics in the 2nd layout !!! so adorable ! as is your Peter Rabbit one too ! love the vintage book paper there ! perfect !

Wendy Smith said...

wow... these are terrific. Love the pastels and soft effect.

Thanks for playing along with STB

Samantha Hauzer said...

I love that vintage book paper you have used! And those layouts are just gorgeous Kim :)

Lydia said...

I just love peter rabbit, and the use of book paper is wonderful, I am just not sure I could bring myself to tear it out!! Maybe I could scan and print!! Very brave stamping girl!! WTG!!

Nay and Gilly said...

Devine Kim! (Both ur lil' man and the LO!)
Luv Renee

Susan Longman said...

Hi Kim, Thanks for playing at Scrap the Boys another fabulous layout :)

Taryn said...

The Peter Rabbit theme is adorable, Kim.

Anonymous said...

That Peter Rabbit is awesome! I think I need to move Down Under... Perhaps just during the non CHA months! OR you and I could go into business; you do the US stuff in Auz and I do the chipboard in the US?!

Unknown said...

How sweet! Loving the black bits, gives that first layout a nice punch!

Belinda said...

OMGoodness!!! What gorgeous layouts. Love the vintage Peter Rabbit!! B-)

Unknown said...

Oh how I love PR!! This is gorgeous Kim! :-)

Moonie said...

Beautiful Kimmy!!!!!!!!!! Loove it... love the wee pocket envelope.

Leanne J said...

hey Kim.. to answer the question.. the pp is Bella, Sarah Jane paperz, petticoat.. have to warn you though it is old... maybe start of the year..have had it sitting around..lOL..

Rebecca Keppel said...

How soft and sweet. I LOVE how you used the book paper. Gorgeous layouts.

Liz Weber said...

Aww such an adorable layout Kim, such a special memory. LOVE that Peter Rabbit button AND the paper - you are so clever when it comes to this style! Love the very cute pics on both layouts. TFS.

Hope you guys have a great weekend.

georgia keays said...

Wow Kim, two stunning layouts! Those buttons are delicious!

Star Rork said...

love the sweet peter rabbit stuff!

LG said...

adorable pages!

Nay and Gilly said...

Just Beautiful!